Styles Academy Courses and Workshops
Permanent Make-up or Microblading
To start training, you will need a Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate.
Theory Curriculum – 35 total hours
1. The Skin, Anatomy and Physiology:
2. Sterilization and Sanitation:
3. Machine Technology:
4. Techniques and Needle Groups:
5. Color Theory:
6. Design and Enhancing:
One-Hour Theory Exam (Must answer 75% of questions correctly to pass.)
Practical Curriculum – 65 total hours
1. Treatment Room Set-up:
2. The Consultation and Client Concerns:
3. Documenting Your Work:
4. State and Local Legislation:
5. How to Market Your Business
One-Hour Practical Exam (Must answer 75% of questions correctly to pass.)
NOTE: How you apply yourself as a student has an important role in the process. If you are attentive and eager, your earning potential is high!
Course Tuition for 100 class hours: $5,500.00
Included with course:
1. Three workbooks:
2. 40-hour pre-study materials.
3. Permanent make-up rotary machine.
4. Needles and supplies to complete 10 procedures.
5. Set of 10 of the most popular colors.
6. Class supplies carrying case packed with extra work supplies.
7. All supplies needed during class.
8. Models for a minimum of 6 hands-on procedures.
A savings of over $1,200 included in class.
School will offer financial aid.
You will have enough supplies to get you started in your exciting new career. No other supplies are needed unless you desire to purchase additional colors or needles.
Terms of Payment
Course Dates are:
What to Bring
Your course fee includes 100 hours of instruction, including pre-study. All needles, pigments, gloves and supplies that you will require for your training schedule will be at your disposal during class.
Before beginning the course, student must have a Bloodborne Pathogens Certificate.
Termination / Refund Policy:
In the event of dispute over timely notice, the burden of proof rests on the applicant.
3. If the student cancels his/her contract after the three day period, but prior to entering classes, all monies except a cancellation fee of $250.00 will be returned.
4. The cost of the tool kit/textbooks and supplies become the property of the student when issued.
5. Once scheduled classes have commenced, the student is responsible for the cost of the program.
6. If Styles Academy is permanently closed and/or no longer offers instruction after the student enrolled, the student shall be entitled to appropriate refund of tuition.
7. If a course is canceled subsequent to a student’s enrollment, but prior to the first day of class, Styles Academy shall at its option:
Provide a full refund of all applicable monies paid; or
a. Provide completion of the course.
Students may be terminated for violations of school rules, poor attendance, improper conduct, or failure to maintain satisfactory progress.
Course Completion and Designated Time Period:
Student agrees to complete the aforementioned course of Permanent Make-up or Microblading within a period of 3 months. For any missing classes or failing exams a make up day will be arranged.
Students are allowed to have only 1 make up day for missed class or failed exam unless there is a good reason for absence.
Styles Academy reserves the right to terminate this contract and enrollment at any time for violations of school regulations. Student agrees to maintain the highest standards of professional, ethical and moral conduct during the coursework of Permanent Make-up or Microblading at the school. Student will release Styles Academy from any and all responsibility with respect to loss or damage to any of personal property and any personal injuries sustained during the course of Permanent Make-up or Microblading.
Student acknowledges that upon signing the application contract that Styles Academy does not in any way guarantee employment upon graduation.
The school will assist students in an employment search such as employment bulletin boards and resume writing; however the school does not guarantee employment.
Alcohol and Drugs:
Styles Academy LLC prides itself in maintaining a drug and alcohol free environment. To further this goal, all illegal drugs, controlled substances without a proper prescription and/or alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited on or around the school premises and/or its facilities. Students determined by a staff member to have consumed or appearing to be under the influence of, or distributing such drugs or alcohol, or arriving on the school premises under the influence of drugs or alcohol maybe subject to an onsite drug and/or alcohol testing. Students also agree to randomize drug testing. Disciplinary actions may result if such tests are found to be positive; such disciplinary actions may include, but is not limited to suspension and/or termination from the program. Refusal of drug and/or alcohol tests may result in immediate suspension and/or termination from the program. Prescription medication or over-the counter medications that may affect the overall functioning of the student must be reported to the instructor or staff member prior to any training session. The instructor’s office maintains files and resources related to drug/alcohol counseling or assistance and may be provided if requested.
Note: The length of time student records are maintained will be 50 years.
©2017 Styles Academy LLC
Call 360-734-5026 or Email today to schedule your appointment.
2900 Cornwall Avenue, Bellingham, Washington 98225
Academy Hours: Monday-Saturday 9:30am to 6:30pm